Another September Picture Post

Dan Murphy

We are family.
My first day at WDW since late last year. :) Honest, I had goosebumps as I approached this sign. What a nice place it is.
sept6DSCN0277.jpg

This one is for all the Dopey's on the CB. :D
sept6DSCN0278.jpg

There are some of the folks we all enjoy. :)
sept6DSCN0279.jpg

There it is!!
septDSCN0280.jpg

Rhonda, her DD, Erin, and RobinRS's DS, Michael. Aren't they precious?
sept6DSCN0283.jpg

Tony and Pebbs
sept6DSCN0284.jpg

Robin, Michael and me. :)
sept6DSCN0285.jpg

Our happy little group.
Rhonda's DD, Malarie, Tony, Pebbs, Willy, Rhonda, and her DD, Erin, Robin's DS, Michael, Robin, and me
sept6DSCN0286.jpg

Wouldn't it be great if we could stay children forever??
sept6DSCN0287.jpg

Here they are again on the Boardwalk.
sept6DSCN0288.jpg

Boardwalk at night.
sept6DSCN0290.jpg

Great time. :D

I have to get to bed. EE at MK in AM. Yikes!! :)

Dan....gorgeous pics of "the World" as always, but this time those gorgeous children outshine even Mickey himself!! Children forever you said? I think that is a very very good thing...and possible...in our hearts. Thanks Dan for a real morning brightener!!!

I remember this!

It was shortly after I joined the boards (I think), and I remember thinking, "I can't believe these people are posting their faces on the Internet!"

heeheehee;)

A nice blast from the past there Pandy...thanks for bumping it up!

Yes, please remember, these pictures are 2 1/2 years old. :) A number of threads, (pictures and Sylvia) were bumped last night, in anticipation of board pruning. (For the moment, at least, suspended)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!