Another question re: gift baskets in rooms

**pixiedust**

Mouseketeer
I feel like I'm asking alot of silly questions, but it's my first time staying onsite, so I'm a little in the dark about a few things. :confused3 Plus I'm so excited that I can't think straight.

I want to get a gift basket and some balloons delivered to our room at POFQ. I was going to go through wdw florist. My questions are how long in advance should I call them? Will they deliver the day we are to arrive? What happens if we aren't checked in yet (our flight gets in at noon on a Saturday). Will the resort hold the gifts and then bring them to our room? What is the best way to go about this?

Thank you so much...you guys have really made this trip better for me! :sunny:

I ordered mine about 3 weeks out. What was nice was I was able to "custom" make the one based on two different ones I saw on line. They are wonderful to work with, I'm very excited to see the finished product.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter