Another perfect DVC vacation

conciergekelly

DIS Veteran
Wow! Just got back from a great trip! 5 nights BCV and 5 nights BWV!

The first five days were adults only at BCV, a 40th B-day celebration for myself and two other girlfriends (we let our husbands join us). Boy, did we have fun. My husband and I had a beautiful studio, in great shape and lovely view of the quiet pool. It even had one of those oversized balconies. It was a very pretty resort. We were so busy that we only got in SOB once for about 2 hours. It was so nice to float on a noodle and relax. Great pool! We did a segway tour. Very fun! But I must say, I wasn't very good at it. At one point, the guide threw his body in front of my segway to stop me. :rotfl2: He's my hero! :love: We did an illuminations cruise with wine and sandwiches. That was more my speed. Great dinners at Jiko, AP,and CG. We went to Jelly Rolls, PI, Spa, Epcot, MGM and the guys golfed. Whew!

Then, a brand new vacation. 1 br@ BWV with the kids for 5 days (they joined us after they stayed at Grandma's house.) The room was in great shape. It had a great view of the TOT and quiet pool. We used the quiet pool and the clown pool. Both great! Did more parks,TL and fun restaurants like WC,50's, Sci Fi, Bieragarden, tea at GF with DD and B&C (kitchen sink, what a hoot :rotfl2: ).Whew!

All in all, another perfect vacation. A little more :Pinkbounc than I am used to but still fun. Now it's time to rest and Disney dream again. :cloud9:

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful, fun-filled vacation!

My DH and I did the Segway tour for the second time back in May and had a blast. Did you have Lamont as your tour leader? When you mentioned that your guide threw himself in front of your Segway, it just sounded like something Lamont would have done. He was especially attentive to everyone on our tour, really looking out for everybody's safety.

Glad you had such a wonderful birthday trip!

Happy Birthday!!! :Pinkbounc

That sounds like a fantastic trip! I can't wait until hubby and I get a chance to do more of the "adult" activities at da world! I am glad you had fun on both legs of your trip!

Laura

Yes, it was Lamont. He was so kind to me. At one point the park had opened and there were people everywhere and me and my friend were nervous, slow riders and he stayed behind with us. I asked if he had ever had to stay behind before . He said, Oh yes. Then he turned and said she was 90. The turned around again and said she was blind. She had a cain She had a leader dog. The dog had three legs and kept going He was so funny! He really was my hero.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes.

Lamont is a really funny guy! He made our Segway tour so much fun. We had good guides the first time we did the tour, too. I think it takes some very special CMs to do that tour, helping everyone to get over their nerves during training and then keeping us safe if we get a little too confident once we get outside!

It sounds like your whole trip was a blast. WDW is such a great place to go to celebrate a birthday! :bday:

That sounds like a spectacular vacation! Glad you had a great time!

Hi,

Thanks for sharing!!!! Glad you had a great time!

Sounds like a great vacation.
I cant wait to stay at the BCV in Oct for F@W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter