Another Newbie

twinmom2003

Earning My Ears
This is my first time on here too. My DH, twin DD 5, and DS 3 will be coming to WDW for the first time April 17-20. We are so excited. I have already found tons of tips on these boards. It is so helpful.

10.gif

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day and fun planning your trip. :)

Glad you found us. Look forward to reading your posts!:thumbsup2

Welcome fellow newbie! You will love WDW in April! A little crowded but great weather;warm during the day and many times cooler and pleasant at night. Our family always goes in April, have been doing it for 10 yrs! My suggestion is to get up and out early to whichever park you plan on that day and you will be able to do the rides or shows you really want to without too much waiting in line. There is also Extra Magic Hours if you are on property either in the morning or after the park closes at night. There should be schedule in your welcome Package at your hotel!
Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter