Another Newbie

hjd0411

DIS Veteran
Hi all - I'm a new member as well. Thoroughly enjoying going through all the various posts of interest - in fact, I think I'm becoming addicted!!! :rotfl:
I live in Australia and am soooo looking forward to my 3rd WDW trip - next year, but it's so much fun planning.
So, thanks in advance for all your info that I know will be coming my way, whether I ask or someone else does.
Heather

Oh no, do we need to enroll you in DA (that's disboard anonymous)?! It's a great addiction and you will find so many helpful hints, tips, etc. that will help so much with your WDW planning. I just joined this year but this will be my third recent trip and I find I'm still learning things about WDW! Have a great trip!

Welcome to the DisBoards .................... they are quite addicting, but lots of fun! Enjoy. :thumbsup2

Welcome aboard!!! Have fun here, we do. You say addicted like that's a bad thing. Huh? I never thought of it that way!! :rotfl: Bye, Jane

ZebraDomeCrazy said:
Welcome aboard!!! Have fun here, we do. You say addicted like that's a bad thing. Huh? I never thought of it that way!! :rotfl: Bye, Jane

No Jane not a bad thing, but I don't seem to get much else done at home! And my dogs keep looking at me hoping they will be going for a walk!!! :teeth: I keep telling them "soon"! ;)
Thanks for the welcoming messages.

welcome.gif

WELCOME AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI, OI,OI !

from one Aussie to another and one Brissie gal to another....:welcome: hope you hang around the CB a bit too.. so nice to have more Aussie blood on the DIS:chat:

Welcome!!!! :wave: I'm still a newbie too, and very much addicted already, and I love finding answers to questions I didn't even know I had! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter