Another Newbie Here!

Didi8367

Mouseketeer
I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and, since I recently put into use one of the (many) tips I've already picked up from these awesome boards, I thought now would be a good time to say "hi!"

My immediate family (Me, DH, DS--age 6, DD--age 4), my sister's family (Sister, Partner, and their children--19, 17 & 3), and my mom are planning a SURPRISE (well, for the kids) trip to Disney for 12/27-2/2, 2014. Yep, a long way out and yep, over Christmas, but we are working with some very limited/tight work schedules so this is when we can go. Besides, we are frequent and seasoned travelers as well as big planners (and savers!), so we feel confident that we'll be able to have a great trip, despite the busy time of year. As far as Disney, specifically, goes, between us all, we have been to Disney a handful of times, but the most recent trip was in 2005--and that was my mom & sister. I haven't been since I was a small child and my husband and children have never been!

At any rate, I have learned a lot already from the great wealth of info. here! For example, yesterday, I bought a $50 Disney entertainment card from Target for only $15 using tips and tricks I learned here (my 5% Red Card discount and a collection of Target gift cards I earned by shopping their sale circular). I was pretty excited! It's a drop in the bucket, but I got a great deal and I plan to do the same (or similar) deal many times over the coming months. :) Most importantly, I NEVER would have even known it was an option, had I not read it HERE! So, THANK YOU!

--Didi

Welcome, and we look forward to seeing you in some conversations and helping you with any questions you have planning for 2014!

Be sure to find your way around to the best forum for each topic... Theme Parks is a busy forum but Resorts, Restaurants, Transportations and others are best for specific topics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter