Another MYW question

disboo

Working towards the next trip!
For my trip Jan. 9 - 16, I have already purchased 5 day PH. I intend to convert them to 10 day MYW tickets, with no expiration ($222.59 + 106.50 = $329.09) (Don't feel I need the PH add-on)

Will Disney credit me the amount I paid ($231.11 incl. taxes - back in March) or the current advance sale price ($244.95)?

Either way, I will get an additional 5 days for either $97.98 or $84.14! Either way I am happy, but since I like getting a great deal, I like the $84.14 a litle more - say, $13.84 (times 4 tickets) more.

I really like the new ticketing - it will really encourage my husband to stay longer at WDW!!

If you bought the tickets from Disney itself (WDW, Disney Store, Disney.com) you will get full credit.

If you bought them from a reseller (Ticketmania, Florida Orlando Tickets, etc.) you will only get credit for the wholesale price at which Disney sold the pass to the reseller. WDW can scan the pass and immediately get the original wholesale price--that will be the basis for your credit.

I did get them from Disney (the day before the price increase) so I will get the higher amount credited? Interesting. Either way, I am happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter