Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

It is awful, I may not survive the summer:charac2::charac2:

Sounds like could use some help surviving those oppressive conditions. .

Stock up on NyQuil, send me a plane ticket, and I'll try to help.

Your dear old friend, WillyJ.

;)

:D

:rotfl2:Heck I am too stocked up on liquid AdvilPM, but the plane ticket will be waiting :rotfl2::rotfl2: First class of course!!

Sounds like could use some help surviving those oppressive conditions. .

Stock up on NyQuil, send me a plane ticket, and I'll try to help.

Your dear old friend, WillyJ.

;)

:D

I'd like to join in on this so I can finally enjoy a real, authentic, straight from the horses mouth, lobster roll. Yes, I'm easily satisfied. :)

90 in Denver, 98 by Sunday. I live in a 110 year old house with no AC. :( I think I'm going to go purchase a portable unit tomorrow.

I promise to Lobstah the heck out of my lobstah roll when I order it and eat it. I'll be lobstahing all over the place.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: It's funny you take for granted things others crave. We have 10 pots so too much lobstah!! And it's (said very low voice) free. Well the 10 pot license costs $150 a year:eek: Oh and it has to be on a a New England hot dog roll !

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: It's funny you take for granted things others crave. We have 10 pots so too much lobstah!! And it's (said very low voice) free. Well the 10 pot license costs $150 a year:eek: Oh and it has to be on a a New England hot dog roll !

If I could reach through this computer screen, well I tell ya!

Yes, I'd grab all that lobstah!

I'd probably be forced to give you a stern finger shaking as well as you seem to continue to enjoy rubbing this all in. :)

If I could reach through this computer screen, well I tell ya!

Yes, I'd grab all that lobstah!

I'd probably be forced to give you a stern finger shaking as well as you seem to continue to enjoy rubbing this all in. :)

Of course this IS the DIS, what would it be without left handed brags. I will sadly admit the guy from Wicked Tuna Paul Hebert was a neighbor years ago so I live in a town with a now convicted felon.

Of course this IS the DIS, what would it be without left handed brags. I will sadly admit the guy from Wicked Tuna Paul Hebert was a neighbor years ago so I live in a town with a now convicted felon.

Well, I never! To know that you'd live next to and possibly associate with such heathens makes me re-think this whole lobstah roll vacation. I'm gonna have to get with King Shultz and confirm that we're both willing to associate with your kind.

*Gonna throw a "JK" in here just in case... :)

Well, I never! To know that you'd live next to and possibly associate with such heathens makes me re-think this whole lobstah roll vacation. I'm gonna have to get with King Shultz and confirm that we're both willing to associate with your kind.

*Gonna throw a "JK" in here just in case... :)

JK would that JK Rowling? Who invited her? Does she even like lobstah?

We banished Paul to Gloucester & have alerted the town border patrol. He will not be allowed to pass - back, sir, I say back!!

JK would that JK Rowling? Who invited her? Does she even like lobstah?

We banished Paul to Gloucester & have alerted the town border patrol. He will not be allowed to pass - back, sir, I say back!!

I'm either old or had too many Reds Ales, but I'm thoroughly confused all of a sudden.

I'm blaming the alcohol either way... Age certainly isn't a factor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter