Another Kindle story (rumor)

robertgp124

DIS Addict
TechCrunch had an interesting story up Friday.

http://techcrunch.com/2010/02/12/amazon-wants-to-give-a-free-kindle-to-all-amazon-prime-subscribers/

I have Amazon Prime and love it. The only problem with Prime is that I buy way too much stuff from Amazon. I want my free Kindle, Amazon!!!! Seriously, if Amazon did this I'd absolutely love it.

:)

:cool1:

Amazon offered a promotion to select Prime customers in January.

You were offered a Kindle for 30 days. If you liked it, you paid for it.

If you didnt like it, Amazon would refund your money and you got to keep the Kindle.

Amazon deregistered it, rendering it absolutely useless....but you got to keep it.

We'll see.

Kevin,

Did Amazon de-register it? I never did see on the news whether or not they bricked it after you ask for the refund. I was really curious bout that.

Also, TechCrunch is the master of link-bait, so you have to take their stories with a grain of salt. I'm not holding my breath for a free Kindle (but I would if it would help). :rotfl:

Robert

That's what I'm hearing.

If you asked for a refund, they deregistered your Kindle and you had an odd shaped paperweight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter