• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Kevin is Right thread

NC Belle

<font color=indigo>I <font color=red>♥ <font color
I do need a new hobby/project.
Yep, I'm bored---home alone all night due to hubby is having a sleep study (good thing...needs adjustments due to his weight loss).

I'm so wanting to plan a Disney trip.

I decided to take up a new hobby as a means to get back to the World. I started running just so I can run the wine & dine in Oct! I'm also going to train to increase my distance so I can do the Princess Half in Feb!

I decided to take up a new hobby as a means to get back to the World. I started running just so I can run the wine & dine in Oct! I'm also going to train to increase my distance so I can do the Princess Half in Feb!

Maybe I'll see you at the wine & dine in October, or maybe not....I walk, so you'll probably be streaking ahead of me. :goodvibes

I like walking/hiking more than running. I used to like the treadmill when I was a member of the gym. I think that your goals are neat and wish you success.

We might go to WDW in October. We have not 100% decided on our late summer/fall trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter