another January 10th cruiser ...

Nancy@Toronto

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
Just discovered this board and I'll be on the January 10th cruise too -- with my partner, his sister and her son (our nephew) who is 7 years old (8 in February). He's a really sweet kid who loves Pokemon, so it sounds like there are lots of other kids with the same interest!
I've enjoyed reading through all the posts and getting ideas on shore excursions ... looking forward to early January!
Nancy (from Toronto)

My daughter is 9 & loves Pokemon....maybe since his birthday is so close, he can move to the 8-9 year group. She will talk, draw, play pokemon for HOURS with her 7 &10 year old boy cousins...will love to have someone else to play with!! I can't wait to tell her about your son! She's an only child & can be kind of shy. She's scared she won't have anything to do!!

Nancy, We will be on that cruise and my son is 7 also. He likes just about everything. Hey BGN Delaney can't wait to meet Kate. Getting closer everyday. We started packing yesterday. Leave the afternoon of the 6th for Orlando.

Steve

Hey, BGN & SteveandTonya!

Actually, he's not my son but my sweet little nephew. I have wondered about the age groups, actually ... if he's only a month away from being 8, I wonder if he'll be bored with the age group he's put in ... hmmm. Guess we could try him for a day in the right age group and if it isn't a good fit we could try to change him.

Anyway, great to hear there will be other kids with the same interests!

Nancy

Hey, BGN & SteveandTonya!

Actually, he's not my son but my sweet little nephew. I have wondered about the age groups, actually ... if he's only a month away from being 8, I wonder if he'll be bored with the age group he's put in ... hmmm. Guess we could try him for a day in the right age group and if it isn't a good fit we could try to change him.

Anyway, great to hear there will be other kids with the same interests!

Nancy

Happy New Year Nancy. Hopefully all the kids can get together and play. I think they are all in the same club area but break out into different age groups for certain activities. Join us over on the other any January 10 cruisers lurking yet.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter