• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another jackpot

amid chaos

DIS Veteran
My parents, siblings and I bought a cottage last year. It hadn't been used in years and we bought it contents included. It was gross but we worked on the inside last summer and got it in pretty good shape.
This year we concentrate on the gardens! the previous owner had beautiful gardens but they have been ignored for so many years they are in terrible shape. I went up today to try and thin some stuff out so it will be able to bloom this year. I came back with tons of goodies.
Rhodies, azaleas, day lilies, bulbs and more...I got some pictures of some simple stuff that was bursting in color..I'll try and get links tonight.

Cool! Can't wait to see the pictures. Our azaleas bloomed in January or February (can't remember now)! ;) Hurry up! :tongue:

Well, I had to delete my last entry. Warning: Do not mix drinking wine and Dis'ing at the same time!!!

AMID! That's who wrote this post! I am anxiously awaiting pictures of your new cottage garden. I'm sure you will work wonders with what has been neglectedup there and what a great way to expand what you already have at home!

Hey Tulirose, can you pour me a glass? :D I'd love to join you! :) :)

That sounds wonderful Amid! :) Where are you going to put all the new plants?

Kim :)

Please post some pics!!:)

Amid looking forward to seeing pic's.

Tulirose you crack me up ROTF. Hope it a wine from the Tuscany region. My taste buds will never forget the heavenly wines this region produces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter