• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another great deal at Wal Mart!

disnygoof

The future Mrs. Hicks
I found a great little bag we'll be using on our trip to WDW next week. I'm totally against fanny packs so I was debating on what to use that 1. wasn't heavy and going to kill me halfway through the day and 2. was just right to hold all of our stuff.

I found a great little bag there call a "gear bag" by EastSport Outdoor Co. It's Navy (they also had black) and it has a handle on the top and also a very long strap so you can easily put it across your shoulder. It has a pocket in the front with a latch for change, money, etc. and two side compartments (waterbottles, sunscreen). There's also another outside zipper compartment for maps, etc. and a larger middle comparment. There's also another large compartment on the outside. This bag is about maybe 10 inches by 6 or smaller? Not very big at all and it's very durable. The best part is, it was only $6.96!!! My DH was so impressed with my buy! He's so happy we didn't have to wear fanny packs, LOL.

Hope this helps someone! :)

Where did you find this? In the sporting goods section or where all of the pocketbooks are? Annmarie

Oops! Forgot to tell you where it was! I found it where all the purses/wallets are. It was on an end cap with the fanny packs. :)

My DH absolutely hates fanny packs. Says they aren't very complimentary towards the female shape. I have to admit, on me they add 20 #. (and I want to lose weight, not add the illusion of more.)

those Fanny Packs are awful aren't they? I recently picked up a Cell phone/wallet case and use that on my trips. I also carry my camera hooked onto my belt, and thats all I need.;) The cell phone/wallet case has room for my tickets and credit cards and cash.;)

Been there-done that....Carrying a bag (full of park stuff) across your shoulder is no picnic either!!! It will start to dig into your shoulder at some point in the day. Maybe you can come up with some kind of cushion to attach to the crucial spot.

I have that very same bag! I bought it last year for our May trip. My boyfriend was totally against a fanny pack but had no qualms about carrying that bag every day. It was perfect.

I have that bag or one very similar. I wear it as a shoulder bag and a fanny pack. The strap if it is the same as mine is adjustable and has clips on each end. Just adjust to fit waist and then unclip one end and put it on just like a fanny pack. I just wear it to the side or on my back. Then when I get tired of that, unclip and back on shoulder or hang from stroller for us. You will love the versatility of this bag.

I hate those fanny packs too, but I tried a backpack and it was more trouble to carry. So, I figured since there are a lot of people wearing them, I didn't feel bad wearing it. I hate the way I look in photos with it on! But I would like to see this bag you're talking about. Too bad I don't have a Walmart near me.

Try walmart.com, maybe they will have it. I'm going out to look for one tonight at our store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter