Another Flying w/ Dress Q + Jet Blue

beachprincess23

Beautiful Belle

So I have to fly with TWO dresses -- any advice? Did you call the airline in advance to make arrangements or did you just work it out when you got to the airline check in?

Also, I know there was another post on here about flying Jet Blue & that they don't have a closet? What was the outcome of that, did they say you just had to stuff it in the overhead bin or what?

We aren't sure which airline we are flying yet, but JetBlue is an option.

Thanks!

hi and congratulations. we didnt fly Jet Blue but here's what we did with my dress. I bought new carry-on bags which were Mickey ones too (lots of compliments on the bags, we got them from ebags.com) The box the dress was shipped to me from DB was the same exact size as our new bag.

Then i folded my dress in it's plastic bag and fit it inside. my shoes even fit inside with it. It arrived with me nice and safe, just a little wrinkled. I used Carolyn Allens for the steaming which was fantastic and cheaper than the quoted price. It came out beautiful!

You can see pics in my signature link and also video at www.stvsweddings.com username blu-ray password magic
and click gallery, ours is Hollie and Greg

Good luck with your dresses!:thumbsup2

I used a spacebag. It fit my dress, veil, crinoline, shoes, tiara and wedding undergarments in a carry on bag!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter