• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Engagement!

Congratulations
what a lovely way to get engaged
You are so lucky

So come on tell us what you have planned so far for the wedding

Congratulations
what a lovely way to get engaged
You are so lucky

So come on tell us what you have planned so far for the wedding

Thank you for all the congratulations guys! We have decided on December 2010 so far with a reception back in the UK early Jan. Not too planned much but I am going to get started on a planning journal on the wedding part of disbaords and will put a link to that :)

Thank you for all the congratulations guys! We have decided on December 2010 so far with a reception back in the UK early Jan. Not too planned much but I am going to get started on a planning journal on the wedding part of disbaords and will put a link to that :)

Ooooh excellent will follow that Gemma:thumbsup2

I've set up my planning journal - and the link is in my signature :goodvibes

Congratulations. :cheer2: What a wonderful way to propose and such a romantic trip and making the disney collection to play on the way so beautiful. Love your ring happy wedding planning. :)

What a lovely thread - I loved reading about your proposal - he sounds a great guy.

When you already have the ring it so easy for actual proposal to pass by but this was soooooooooooo romantic and so much thought has gone into it.

Can't wait to follow your wedding plans. If you need any tips I "think" Bob might be planning a wedding! :rotfl2:

Oohhh wedddings - I love them!

What a lovely thread - I loved reading about your proposal - he sounds a great guy.

When you already have the ring it so easy for actual proposal to pass by but this was soooooooooooo romantic and so much thought has gone into it.

Can't wait to follow your wedding plans. If you need any tips I "think" Bob might be planning a wedding! :rotfl2:

Oohhh wedddings - I love them!

Thank you for the lovely message - he is a great guy :goodvibes , I ahve been following Bobs wedding plans - they are amazing so I hope to pinch a few tips :thumbsup2

Thank you for the lovely message - he is a great guy :goodvibes , I ahve been following Bobs wedding plans - they are amazing so I hope to pinch a few tips :thumbsup2

:blush: I intend to follow your plans very closely indeed! ::yes:: I know I've already said it loads of times but CONGRATS again!!!!

Bob xoxoxox

CONGRATULATIONS that lodge is gorgoues and that ring wow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter