• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another E-Mail....

d96j97

Disney NUT!
I just got ANOTHER Disney e-mail with NO code!! I was sooooooo excited when it said it was from the WDW Resorts. It is only the same ad they have been running for a month now. Dog gone it!!! I'm still waiting for a code. Please, please, please mail me a code. :jumping2:

I got that email too, and I was soo excited!! No luck for us, though :(
That's okay, I guess we'll just have to keep waiting. Maybe they'll send it to us tomorrow...

I received one for the moderates, too.

:crazy: If they keep teasing me like this, I'm going to go nuts.

My SIL just received a postcard in the mail for a value. About a year ago she was going to stay at CSR and canceled the reservation. SIL has never stayed at Disney!!

I got that same e-mail! I hope this doesnt mean we wont get codes!! Im getting stressed! Do they always put out public discounts? If so, what resorts?
I hate that they do this. They want you to have a certain amount of money set aside for a resort, then they give you a code hoping you spend that savings in the hotels and parks!

Will I get a code if I dont already have a ressie? Last year we got a pin number in the mail for the resort we had a ressie at.

DW got the same $1500 for 4 email. What a tease.

What Disney doesn't realize is that we will downgrade our ressie from moderate to value or even offsite if they don't offer the AP codes........

Codes have to help business.... People stay and SPEND onsite.

Duds

LSUDis said:
Ha! :rotfl:

I'm so bad off......I didn't even get THAT email! Ha :badpc:

Me Either!!!! I don't know what we're doing wrong : (

Lesley

What does the email actually say??
Is it just advertising the 4 nights for $1500 ??
What exactly does that cover?
Thanks,

This particular email is from "Walt Disney World Resort in Florida" <disneyworld@vacation.disneyworld.com>

The subject line reads "More opportunity for Magic Your Way Packages"

I just talks about the 4 for $1500 deal. No codes involved.

Duds

dudspizza said:
DW got the same $1500 for 4 email. What a tease.

What Disney doesn't realize is that we will downgrade our ressie from moderate to value or even offsite if they don't offer the AP codes........

Codes have to help business.... People stay and SPEND onsite.

Duds

They are offering the same on the TV commerical......what does this
1500 consist of............Were staying for 8 days and 7 nights for around
2k at POP includes utlimate hopper.

I didn't one either. I called today though and under our address my name isn't even in their system. I am the one who calls and pays with my cc. Go figure!! No wonder the postcards come in DD's name.

We got the stay at a deluxe fo 6 nights/7 days $2500 for a family of four. Now we do always stay deluxe, so I can see why we would get that, but we're a family of five, so the four doesn't make sense. I wonder how they pick who gets the $1500 deal and who gets the $2500 deal?

Last week my e-mail said "it's time to make your proirilty seatings for your upcoming visit to WDW". I guess they know I have a ressie and it's unlikely they will be sending me any code by e-mail or "snail-mail"! :sad2:

d96j97 said:
I just got ANOTHER Disney e-mail with NO code!! I was sooooooo excited when it said it was from the WDW Resorts. It is only the same ad they have been running for a month now. Dog gone it!!! I'm still waiting for a code. Please, please, please mail me a code. :jumping2:

I am not even getting this. :( :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter