Another DU?

randy2005

Mouseketeer
I booked my res through DCL and then transferred it to DU to get the extra obc. How can I get my agents email address? It is the first initial last name or what? Thanks

It should also be listed on the client services page of your reservation. Below all the details of your reservation.

I booked my res through DCL and then transferred it to DU to get the extra obc. How can I get my agents email address? It is the first initial last name or what? Thanks

When your reservation was assigned to an agent you should have received two emails; one automated one that tells you who your agent is along with his/her email address and one from your agent introducing him/herself and welcoming you to Dreams Unlimited Travel.

You might want to check your spam or junk email folder just in case they wound up there.

If you can't find these emails, or you didn't get them, you can go into your Client Services area of our website (http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/res-check.cfm) where you will be able to see all of the details of your current reservation - including the name and email address of your agent.

If for some reason you can't log in or you still can't find who your agent is you can email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com or you can call our toll free number 1-888-374-0494.

Thanks everyone. I never got an email from the agent herself introducing herself. I can pull up my reservation on du.com and it just has her name. I was able to get it though. Thanks again

Thanks everyone. I never got an email from the agent herself introducing herself. I can pull up my reservation on du.com and it just has her name. I was able to get it though. Thanks again

Right above the section that says "Need to Make a Payment on this Reservation" it will say:

Your Personal Vacation Planning Consultant is XXXXXX
Email: XXXX@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

If you are not seeing that please send em an email at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com so I can look into it further as there may be a technical glitch with the page where you review your reservation.

Thanks
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter