• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Disneyland Podcast in the Can!

YellowMickeyPonchos

Remember when everyone had one?
This week's special DL show will take you to Mickey's Halloween Party! We'll tell you our experiences and give our tips to enhance your attendance.

Thanks for listening to us!

Looking forward to listening. Val & I are getting closer to our DL trip and we are going to need a lot of info to orient our normally WDW-centric thinking to the left-coast park. :surfweb:

You know, one can look at the title of this post and make an assumption that the Podcast was recorded in the bathroom...... :rotfl2:

I was at Disneyland last Friday, but I knew I wouldn't last all day in the parks AND at the Halloween party. As it turned out - I called it a day at 7 when Disneyland Park closed and the Halloween party began!

I just gotta tell you all from the DLPC how much I LOVE YOU! I love your chemistry and back n forth teasing! You make it sound like you've been doing it together for as long as the Orlando crew. Consider yourself SLURPED BIG TIME from Napa!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

here
1.gif

Listening continue

in the words of "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for it to go up so I can blast it loud and proud :goodvibes

Hearing all about all the fall and Halloween stuff at DLR is making me sad. We let our APs expire until next summer. I've never been during the fall but I would love to go! Maybe next year. But it is just hard because there are no school holidays until November when the Christmas decorations go up. Despite the torture, I'll be listening anyway. ;)

You guys are all so sweet! I'm so excited to see more posters on our show threads that I haven't met or chatted with before! Thanks again for being part of our show!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter