Another Airmiles ?

petbren

DIS Veteran
Do Airmiles park passes expire, or are they like annual passes........you get a voucher that you trade in for your pass at the gate?
With the recent increase, I was thinking or ordering 2 of the three I need now, before they go up again, but we will not be going until Oct/09

The Universal pass that I ordered this year didn't have an expiry date on them. I hope they don't expire-it should be on the webpage if it expires.

I plan on using the ticket next year when I go to WDW (will always be first to me) and Universal.

We have ordered our passes from Airmiles on two occassions! There are different tickets that you can order, you can order a Base Ticket which does not include the "No Expiration" option...or what Airmiles refers to as the "All Inclusive" ticket which includes park hopping, waterparks and no expiration. Keep in mind - you can always order the Base Ticket and then upgrade once you get to the park to add the No Expiration option.

...Personally that is what I would do, the jump in points just doesn't seem worth it to me - but thats just my two cents worth!

Oh, and you get the actual tickets in the mail - not a voucher.

....I dont know if I answered your question properly, going back now and reading my response.

So yes, you can order your tickets now - the expiration period does not kick in until you use your first day, and then the tickets are only good 14days after that (unless you purchase the no expiry option).

Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter