Annual Passport Photo

TSRE

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can get the Annual Passes at the Disneyland Hotel or do you have to go to one of the parks?

U have to go to the parks. Also, make sure you try and take a fairly good picture. Mine is SOOOOO bad but I am not willing to pay for a new one (I think it's $20 or something?).

You do not have to go as soon as you enter... You can go at any time of the day... just make sure you get it before you leave.

Also try not to wear a white shirt. you will get washed out in the picture.

We had our pics taken first thing in the morning. The line got REALLY long and stayed that way the entire day.

I hate my picture on my AP. It is so huge and square-ish. But, yes you have to go into the park to get your pic taken.

If you are upgrading to an AP from a hopper with EE be sure to use that EE before you upgrade, you will loose any benefits associated with your hopper once you upgrade.

Do you lose the value of any of the days used?
For instance, I use my PH so I can use EE and on the third day, I upgrade to AP. Since days 1 and 2 were used, do they no longer count the entire value of the ticket and only one day's worth? I believe you get the value of the whole 3 day pass, but hubby has doubts and wants me to check with all the DISer's (he used to mock me for the time I spent researching Disney, now he sees the value ...... hey, why is he still mocking me? :confused3 )

You get credited for the amount you paid for the park hopper. At least that's how it worked when I upgraded last May.

Pir8girl said:
Mine is worse than my driver's license. If that's possible. :rotfl:

I know how you feel! I really don't like my AP photo. I wish they would allow us to retake it. :blush:

Thanks for all of the replies. I think we are going to go into DCA first, just to get the pictures taken, because I have heard the lines aren't as long there. Even leaving here (No. Cal) at 4:30 in the morning, we won't get checked into the hotel/drop our bags off to be held and over to DL until at least 11:30 (more likely 12:30 or later). I know the AP line can be sooo long in DL.

Just to double check, my understanding is that if we go into DCA first, we can have the pictures taken there at Guest Services as long as we have it done before we leave that park that day. Is that correct? I think we will get it out of the way first thing anyway, so we don't have to do it with cranky kids later in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter