Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im telling everyone log out and back in i got in immediately that way otherwise it was refreshing for me. Good Luck!

I did this, and now am getting the error window that others reported. But I'll keep refreshing and trying!

Not working for me. I have dh's login and mine and have 3 browsers open. I did the log out thing and nothing. I have one of the browsers incognito. I guess we'll wait and see.

There are so many people on Group Me that got in....I have a meeting at 10 and I won't be able to use my phone....AHHHHHHHHH

1. Log in to the Disney site before clicking on link.
2. FYI I was able to register 4 people with AP passes for the preview. Did not have to change anything. One was my DD3 and DH and the 4th was a friend. If you have others connected make sure to remove them first.
3. I reclicked the link twice before getting in.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALWAYS.

Well I just screwed up. I clicked back into the link like @Haley R said she did. Got Woody saying "Please wait while we complete your request" and then got to the registration screen. It already showed me as the primary guest and the only two APs I'm connected with as guests. I clicked "Next" to go select a date/time and it completely froze. I reloaded, and now I'm stuck looking at Woody again with no movement.

I haven’t refreshed my browsers manually but it just refreshed on its own and it now shows a number in the web address after verify/xxxxx
Maybe thats progress 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter