Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be tricky for me. Our August trip has six of us, all platinum APs: me, my husband, my parents, and our 4 and 6 year old.

Ideally we’d all get to go if the preview happens when we’re there. I could sign up myself and my husband and kids, then jump onto my mom’s account and sign up her and my dad. But if they can’t get in it will be such a bummer, especially for my dad!

I could just not sign up up the kids...but I have no idea what we’ll do with them. Hmmmm.
They have a pirate cruise for kids at the YC that lasts from 5:30-8, Can drop kids off at 4:30- or hours close to that, don't recall specifically. My grandson is doing it next month. I'm not positive the 4 yr old is old enough but no adults allowed and they feed them dinner. It's a great time for kids and a nice break for parents.

Ok, so if it drops tomorrow, I want you guys to remember I called it. I'll be expecting major prize winnings. We had a pot going, right? lol And yes, I requested to join!
If it comes out tomorrow, I can guarantee that you will be getting a shoutout from me, and if we happen to go on the same day, I hope to meet you and give you a high five! Tbh I would love to see whoever on here goes on the same date as I do. It would be fun!

If it comes out tomorrow, I can guarantee that you will be getting a shoutout from me, and if we happen to go on the same day, I hope to meet you and give you a high five! Tbh I would love to see whoever on here goes on the same date as I do. It would be fun!
Yeah, but if it doesn't, my reputation is shot. :scared: :joker: A meet up would be great fun!

They have a pirate cruise for kids at the YC that lasts from 5:30-8, Can drop kids off at 4:30- or hours close to that, don't recall specifically. My grandson is doing it next month. I'm not positive the 4 yr old is old enough but no adults allowed and they feed them dinner. It's a great time for kids and a nice break for parents.
Yeah, if the hours line up right that’s probably what we’ll do. They’d be pretty mad if we ditched them with a regular babysitters at Disney World, but Captain Hook would make it worthwhile to them.

As others said I was sharing the wording from the TSL event to show that you have to have an AP (no guests) and how many they let someone book. Disney has already said the lower APs are blocked out from the event.
Speaking of number of guests
What happens if you have a big family who all have the right pass bur all on one MDE account? Are you still limited to the account owner and 3, or whatever it was. Sorry didn't scroll back to read exact number

Yeah, if the hours line up right that’s probably what we’ll do. They’d be pretty mad if we ditched them with a regular babysitters at Disney World, but Captain Hook would make it worthwhile to them.
My 7-year-old did this two weeks ago and she loved it so much she wanted to do it again the next day. You can opt to stay until 9:30 for an extra $15, if I recall. She was mad when I picked her up because she wanted to stay longer.

My 7-year-old did this two weeks ago and she loved it so much she wanted to do it again the next day. You can opt to stay until 9:30 for an extra $15, if I recall. She was mad when I picked her up because she wanted to stay longer.

I didn’t know you could opt in for an extra hour. Do you do that when you check in or ahead of time? When I took my grandson in May I hadn’t booked him or told him about it. One of the concierge CM’s mentioned to him and he had a fit to do it. Our schedule was already full with paid events and we couldn’t fit it in so I promised him he could this time. He’s a villains fan and Hook is his favorite so he’s really excited.

I didn’t know you could opt in for an extra hour. Do you do that when you check in or ahead of time? When I took my grandson in May I hadn’t booked him or told him about it. One of the concierge CM’s mentioned to him and he had a fit to do it. Our schedule was already full with paid events and we couldn’t fit it in so I promised him he could this time. He’s a villains fan and Hook is his favorite so he’s really excited.
I didn’t know about the extra hour until we dropped her off. My daughter is a fan of villains, too. She positively bounced when the Evil Queen complimented the bow in her hair (dinner at Storybook dining).

Playing catch up! I requested to join that FB group. I hope he is right (not sure how he would be privy to info but I'll go with it) as my day is completely free, just taking care of my daughter all day.

If he's wrong, then I guess we go into the weekend with our guard down some.

I have my 5 year old signed up for this in August! She is really excited!

So happy to hear a good review! My daughter is way excited for it!

Speaking of number of guests
What happens if you have a big family who all have the right pass bur all on one MDE account? Are you still limited to the account owner and 3, or whatever it was. Sorry didn't scroll back to read exact number

I am wondering this too. I have me and 4 family members with Premium AP that I manage (no individual logins). Thanks!

Ugh! Flying tomorrow, 11:53 am through 3:37 pm, so you can be sure it'll drop at that time. Will get wifi, but lots of moving parts on travel days.

Ugh! Flying tomorrow, 11:53 am through 3:37 pm, so you can be sure it'll drop at that time. Will get wifi, but lots of moving parts on travel days.

I completely understand! Have a safe flight!
Tomorrow is my birthday, so that would be a good present haha!!
Happy early birthday! Yes, and please share the presents with all of us:bday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter