Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
What information do you need ready when you sign up for this event? Does it prompt you to log in then permit you to connect your party? Or do you have to manually enter your AP numbers?

What information do you need ready when you sign up for this event? Does it prompt you to log in then permit you to connect your party? Or do you have to manually enter your AP numbers?
I believe you just login with your MDE credentials - your AP should already be attached to your profile. Then you can choose to add friends and family from your list.

I took a nap, that’s my radio silence excuse😂 We also hit the past 5pm mark, the general consensus of ‘don’t need to look as hard now’. I guess I’ll see everyone on Monday? Ill keep looking this weekend, but definitely not as hard! Good luck to everyone if it does happen to drop over the weekend!

I still have to wake up early to book dining for December. So - no staying up late for me tonight!

So my FP day is June 26th so I hope everything is announced before Wednesday. That way I won't have to scramble my plans... I would hate for an FOP fastpass to conflict with the preview.

I wonder if they are waiting until after the 24th when the first public access day occurs at Disneyland before deciding just how many days of previews they want to do? I have been seeing SWGE commercials in heavy rotation the past few days. If they get a huge response at DL on Monday, they may schedule more previews. If response is average, they may not see a need for as many previews.

I am sure they are hoping anyone who goes to the previews will then stay away during the first few general public days, which if true, would assist with crowd control. Not sure it will work that way in reality though.

I am sure they are hoping anyone who goes to the previews will then stay away during the first few general public days, which if true, would assist with crowd control. Not sure it will work that way in reality though.

If I get in the preview I can ASSURE you I ain't showing my face near Hollywood Studios the 29th, 30th and 31st. I might try the EEMH at the beginning of September.

If I get in the preview I can ASSURE you I ain't showing my face near Hollywood Studios the 29th, 30th and 31st. I might try the EEMH at the beginning of September.
They really need to drop these dates before people start choosing their FPs,,,,and by people, I mean me :crazy2: I agree with this assessment. I would skip the second day of SWGE but as crazy as it sounds, I sort of want to be there for the 29th!

They really need to drop these dates before people start choosing their FPs,,,,and by people, I mean me :crazy2: I agree with this assessment. I would skip the second day of SWGE but as crazy as it sounds, I sort of want to be there for the 29th!
Oh I'll be there on the 29th no matter what
My birthday in the 28th so we are there period. And since we are there we aren't missing the opening
But a preview is a preview and we'll do that too

I just know it will drop when I'm on ToT or something next week. If you see someone in a PhotoPass picture furiously logging into MDE, say hi :wave2:

This made me laugh so much because we’ll also be in the parks next week & I’m concerned about it dropping while we’re there. Know that if it does, I’ll be scrambling to get ours right along with you!:magnify:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter