annual passhoder rate during Thanksgiving at All Stars?

philg

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Has anyone been able to get the annual passholder rate for All Star for Nov 26 - Nov 30 2002? We have been trying and can't get it.

We will be there Nov.26-Dec.2. I was able to get the AP rate for Nov.29-Dec 2.

This Sunday will be the second week that the rates came out. Try calling early Monday morning to see if anything opens up due to people not getting their deposits in on time.

Were you able to find AP rates for that time frame?

In the past I have tried but failed to get AP rates for Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Sat. of Thanksgiving week. From time to time I was able to get the AP rate for making single day reservations but not for two consecutive days. In one case I had booked a stay without the AP rate. Then I gradually made duplicate single day reservations with the AP rate, cancelling matching portions of the original reservation one day at a time as written confirmations of the AP rate reservations arrived. Since availability changes almost on a daily basis, this process is laborious.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Well, I called back again and ended up getting POR for $87.75/ night with tax, so thats pretty good. I've never been there so it should be fun. Interestingly, the first time I called (5 mins before)hey had no moderate rooms for that date for the AP discount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter