Annual Passes

BethCPTSD

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry, I'm full of questions tonight because suddenly our trip is upon us! We leave May 29th for two weeks to WDW. Because we're visiting the parks everyday for two weeks, we bought annual passes but we're also staying off-site at a Doubletree Hotel at Disney Springs. They have a shuttle that goes to the parks all day from one hour before opening until two hours after closing.

We've never been there before and I wondered if anyone knows...we will need to pick up our annual passes for the trip, but we're not starting the trip at the Magic Kingdom. We're going to Hollywood Studios the first day based upon the crowd reports. Do we have to be specifically at Magic Kingdom to pick up the passes, and THEN travel to Hollywood Studios? I'm just wondering if we can pick up our passes at the will call window of any of the four parks, or if it's only at one?

Does anyone know?

We might even do it the night we get in, and only go to pick up the passes and then start out at our choice of park in the morning. I'd like to make it as easy as possible, especially because I am in a wheelchair and have a service dog, and trying to get this part figured out is stressing me a little.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Beth

You can pick up your AP at any of the four parks. If you decide to pick up your AP the night before, you can also do this at Guest Services at Disney Springs.

I would do it the night before because you might run into a long line in the morning. You don't have to go to a park, you can go to either ticket and transportation or Disney Springs.

The above answers were all correct. You can activate your AP at any of the Guest Relations at the parks, but if you get a chance to get over to Disney Springs before you go to a park, I'd definitely do it there. Only drawback: if, for example, you activate the night before you go to your first park, the activation takes place immediately, so you'd "lose" a day off the end of your annual pass if you are planning on coming back.

In your case, one other thing comes to mind that someone else might be able to answer, since I haven't stayed at any of the Hotel Plaza Blvd accommodations lately: Do the Disney Springs resort loop buses stop at Disney Springs itself, or just the four parks? For some reason, I'm thinking just the parks. For most, I'd say take a walk to Disney Springs from the Doubletree. Since the Doubletree is all the way on the end of Hotel Plaza Blvd., that would be about a .75 mile walk to the Marketplace end of Disney Springs. Also, they've recently built a bridge over Buena Vista Drive (where Hotel Plaza Blvd ends) to Disney Springs. There are elevators to both sides of the bridge, so you're good there and the path from the Doubletree should be good (paved and flat)

Thank you so much for telling me that. I bet we'll end up walking to Disney Springs...my husband and dog will both appreciate it after the flight! :)

Thank you so much for telling me that. I bet we'll end up walking to Disney Springs...my husband and dog will both appreciate it after the flight! :)

Dog? I'm assuming you mean service dog, right? Otherwise I don't think dogs are allowed at Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter