• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passes - Help

cncDisney4

DIS Veteran
We just purchased annual passes thru the DVC Member website and received the green exchange certificates in the mail. I keep reading where everyone talks about AP vouchers - are these green exchange certificates actual vouchers? It states on the back that we have to exchange these at a ticket sales location at WDW - will our expiration date be 365 days from when we exchange these? Thanks for your help - I'm new at this and we are planning another trip close to one year from this trip and the expiration dates will be very important. :earsgirl:

Yes, those ugly green credit card sized things are your vouchers. Your AP will expire one year from when you exchange them, actually I think it is one year plus one day.

Thank you so much. I feel better since I have done a lot of planning on our next trip already. Always nice hearing from a fellow Texan!!

Hi! Just be very careful to check the back of your AP when you exchange your voucher. Check what they type in as your Valid through date. I have a thread going on the theme park and attractions board about this. I bought my vouchers in June of 05 online with the DVC discount, but did not exchange them until our trip in August of 05. Well, just yesterday, I am trying to plan a summer trip for this year and looked at the back of the AP and it says valid through 6/7/06, which is a year from when I purchased the voucher, NOT a year from the date we activated it. I have contacted Disney guest Communications and am waiting to hear from them.

Just a friendly warning everyone. Check the back of your AP right away to make sure it has the correct expiration date so you do not find yourself in a mess like me. :guilty: This was my first AP so I really did not think to look at that date. I guess I learned the hard way. I just hope they can resolve this for me.

I did that the day I got the cards. The DDE should be here by the beginning of December. We're all set!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter