Annual Pass ?

Terry B

Earning My Ears
Ready to buy the 5 day (Kraft) tickets for the wife and daughters and was thinking about getting an annual pass for me with the AAA offer for I think $119. My question is we arrive on a Sunday and plan to go to Universal that day, so is this AAA office closed on Sunday ? My AAA office in Houston does not sell these passes. Any advice ? Thanks.....

You can check out the hours by going to www.aaa.com. If you enter the zip code 32819 it will put you into AAA South. You can check individual office hours somewhere on that site.

Last year we did the AAA South thing and we had to wait until Monday morning to get our AP's. You could use that day to do the pool or Citywalk.

Check the hours for the Lake mary AAA office...you may be able to go there..although it will be quite a drive.

So are you guys saying that no matter where you live you can purchase the annual passes on line from AAA-South?

Thanks in advance

Can somone please tell me if I need a ap for all my family??
Can I just buy 1 so I can get the discounts??
One more thing.... what is the cost??:rolleyes: :hyper:

You only need one. Through the USF ticket office, power passes are $119(there are blackout periods) and Preferred passes are $169. Right now through AAA south you can get the preferred passes for $119.

Check out the universal site for the differences in passes.

Originally posted by candylover
Can somone please tell me if I need a ap for all my family??
Can I just buy 1 so I can get the discounts??
One more thing.... what is the cost??:rolleyes: :hyper:
Yes, you can get the discounts for everyone if you make the purchases. You'll also get the same discount for everyone's meals if you pay the tab. You might want to get the Premium AP for yourself, and get the Annual Power Passes for the rest of your group. The Universal website has them for $99.00 right now. There are a few black-out dates, but they're good for an entire year. My youngsters love them because they get their pictures taken for them and it makes them feel 'official'.

Hi,

I just attempted to log in & order the $119 AP's and it wouldn't let me in. I'm assuming that you need to be an AAA South member.......Help!

Ok, a couple of questions. Please bear with me!

If I belong to AAA and buy online AP. They email me a confirmation number and I go to a booth a UO or IOA to pick up a pass. And I must do this BEFORE I check in to HRH in order to get discount.

Possible problem is DD and I are arriving on Sat Night 6/5 at about 7 p.m. What if train is late and park closes before I can get pass???

Thanks for the Help!

Terry B and Candylover

Remember that with your AP's you also get discounts for park tickets that you purchase for your family members, so be sure to get your AP first.

I would dearly love to purchase a 2 Park Preferred Annual Pass for $119.95 from AAA South online, but it won't let me log in either, just like the person before said. I am a AAA member, but from the Iowa/Minnesota area.
Maybe I will try visiting my own AAA office tomorrow, and see if they can help me. Has anyone in another state, rather than FL. or GA. been successful in purchasing these Annual Passes?
If I am finally successful in purchasing this ticket, the clock doesn't start ticking on it until the day I first really use it, right? That's not until Dec. 2004, so I just wanted to be sure.
Thanks for any help!
Pomcoach::MinnieMo

If I understood the AAA site correctly, the $119. AP pass automatically starts in April 2004 and expires April 2005 unless you go to US before April....if you go in March of this year, it would only be good until March of 2005. However, if you buy one of the $119 APs and don't plan to use it the first time until, say, June of this year, it is still only good until April of 2005. Has anyone else read that on the AAA site?

That is exactly how it works.

Pomcoach, your passes, if purchased with the AAA deal would expire in April 2005.

Thank you Damo and Eclpz314 for clarifying that! That is very important to know!
Pomcoach::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter