Annual Pass Vs Premium Annual Pass

Petamarie

Earning My Ears
I am planning (and budgeting) for a trip to Disneyworld many years away.

I was just pondering an Annual Pass vs Premium Annual Pass.

What are the main differences apart from the Water parks?

Are the discounts for the different passes the same at Disneyworld? I heard they differ between passes at Disneyland.

I am sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have only ever been active in the Disneyland section of DISboards before and it is a lot smaller!! :)

Can these passes be bought by non-Americans too?

Thank you!

The only difference is unlimited admission to the watermarks, disneyquest, wide world of sports and oak trail (the 9 hole golf course). I would think you would need to do a lot of the extras to make the difference worthwhile. Sometimes there are merchandise and dining discounts with the AP's and I know lately the regular discount is 10% and premium is 20%, but theres no way to know what that might be when you go.

And yes, anyone can buy either of those passes.

anyone can buy anuual passes
The Annual Pass entitles you 10% off shopping
The Premium Annual Pass Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only.) nd ESPN's Wide World of Sports complex, 20% off shopping

The PAP is $1.00 more than an AP and a WP/DQ AP combined. But it also includes WWoS and Oak Trail, as well as higher merchandise discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter