Annual Pass upgrade?

kdnaylor

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you can upgrade your annual pass after you have purchased it? We bought power annual passes in August and have only used them once. Now that I see the awesome discounts for the hotels I am wishing we had bought the preferred pass. If it's possible to upgrade, can we upgrade just my husband's to get the hotel discount or would we have to upgrade all of them?

As far as I know, you could upgrade just one. I'm not sure how they price it though, but it is possible.

Does anyone know if you can upgrade your annual pass after you have purchased it? We bought power annual passes in August and have only used them once. Now that I see the awesome discounts for the hotels I am wishing we had bought the preferred pass. If it's possible to upgrade, can we upgrade just my husband's to get the hotel discount or would we have to upgrade all of them?
As long as you aren't paying monthly, it shouldn't be a problem to upgrade. You can upgrade just one of the Power Passes to Preferred to get the discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter