• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Annual Pass- sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot.

NeedaVacation03

<font color=green>My first pair of real sneakers c
I am new to the board, so I hope I did not post this in the wrong place.
We are planning on going in November for 10 days and have decided to purchase annual passes. When should I purchase those? I want to be able to get the room discounts if they become available,but I dont want to use the pass up too soon. Does it become active when you purchase it? When do you start getting the newsletters? Do you have to use it once to be eligible for the discounts on rooms etc.
Thanks in advance for all your help. I have been reading all the info so far and it is wonderful.
Thanks
Crystal

You could purchase them thru Disney now, or you could wait until you get down there. You do not need it to make a reservation with an AP rate, but you need it when you check-in.
If you purchase it now you will be purchasing a voucher, which is not active yet. You would need to activate it at one of the major parks in Disneyworld or Downtown Disney. You wouldn't start getting the newsletter until after you activate the pass.

Here's a link to a lot of information that should help with your questions:
http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/apass.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter