Annual Pass / Park Pass issues

DVCsloth

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having issues with making park reservations? There seems to be some sort of glitch in MDE when I try to make or change my park reservations. Member services ends up changing them for me manually. Hope they figure this out soon.
ETA, apologies not really DVC related.

Last edited:
Oh, it could be DVC related - staying on site enables AP holders to book more days of park passes than off site AP holders. If the system doesn’t recognize that your DVC stay is on site, then that’s a DVC related issue. I’m getting ready to make park passes for a DVC stay w/ our APs & it’s helpful to know that the number to call if I have issues is MS rather than some other generic Disney number - thank you.

Oh, it could be DVC related - staying on site enables AP holders to book more days of park passes than off site AP holders. If the system doesn’t recognize that your DVC stay is on site, then that’s a DVC related issue. I’m getting ready to make park passes for a DVC stay w/ our APs & it’s helpful to know that the number to call if I have issues is MS rather than some other generic Disney number - thank you.
Called the passholder line and they end up contacting their IT help desk. Don't think they have any solution for it yet, makes tweaking our trip a little more difficult.

Anyone else having issues with making park reservations? There seems to be some sort of glitch in MDE when I try to make or change my park reservations. Member services ends up changing them for me manually. Hope they figure this out soon.
ETA, apologies not really DVC related.
If it's attached to a resort reservation (DVC or not), you have to go in the AP system, and cancel then rebook. As of now you can't modify those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter