• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual pass holder

Because I want to get into the park with the early admission, and not stand in line to activate the pass- like you have to at Disney. so I can run over and activate it a week or two before I want to do early entry. I would enjoy a park day by myself, but not try to do everything. I’m bringing my grandkids later in the month, and we’ll only have two park days so I don’t want to have any issues, I just want to walk in with our already active tickets and express passes, but I’m new to Universal and Disney makes it a bit cumbersome.
Assuming you are staying at a Universal hotel, you can have them print your pass at the vacation planning desk. You don’t have to do anything else until you go to the park. You scan your pass like everyone else and they have you do your finger scan and you’re in.

Huh?

As the moderator, I share when a thread has been acknowledged in the boards of being listed as (by Jackie), worth reading.

When I search “disboards; thread of the day”, I get things that don’t make sense to my question. If it was a link, it didn’t do anything on my iPad, that’s why I asked. I appreciate the help, but I can’t see it or find it.

Assuming you are staying at a Universal hotel, you can have them print your pass at the vacation planning desk. You don’t have to do anything else until you go to the park. You scan your pass like everyone else and they have you do your finger scan and you’re in.

Thank you! We are staying at Royal Pacific, so that should be fine. With Disney, I’ve had to go to Guest Relations (no matter which Disney hotel I’ve stayed at) and stand in line for a long time, and then miss the advantage of early entry. So I go over before my planned family trip to activate the AP.

It’s a pain, but it works for us when we have early entry and a plan so I wondered about how it worked at Universal. This sounds great! Thanks so much.

When I search “disboards; thread of the day”, I get things that don’t make sense to my question. If it was a link, it didn’t do anything on my iPad, that’s why I asked. I appreciate the help, but I can’t see it or find it.
The Disboards Daily Updates is an on going thread that includes topics of interest about Disney each day.
At times it lists information on other parks such as Universal and minor parks.

When it includes new info on Universal, Sea
World, non Disney parks, I give it a nod to all as they may be interested in reading that thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter