Annual Pass Discount at Disney Stores In Canada??

CrazyDisneyMommy1

I love the mouse!!!!!!!!
I was reading the Mickey Monitor current issue for Annual Pass holders and there is a discount for Disney Stores in North America. Has any annual pass holder been able to use this discount at their Canadian store?? I phoned the West Edmonton Mall store and they said they no nothing about this promotion. It is running from Nov. 1 -Dec 15, 2008 ???? Thanks to anyone who can help.

I am curious too.

When I came into my local Disney Store with my AP earlier this year during the promotional AP discount, they had no clue what I was speaking of. Luckily, I had brought in the information with me. They were able to give me the discount but I was told that they were not given any information about it. :confused3

They hadn't heard of it but, I brought a printout of the discount. Once I showed them, it wasn't a problem. On the printout there are instructions for the CM (what code to enter in the system).

They hadn't heard of it but, I brought a printout of the discount. Once I showed them, it wasn't a problem. On the printout there are instructions for the CM (what code to enter in the system).

That's what I had last time, but this time, I can't seem to find the link. Where is it on the Passholders website?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter