Annual Pass dining Plan for 2017

Does anyone think it's worth it for a 5 day trip? I so would have bought it last year as I knew I was coming again this year but for only 5 days at most would it be cost effective? Normally I drink just water or flavored sparkling water, not a big soda drinker.

Would I be able to share the meal with my niece or do they have condition that it's for the person who purchased it?

Any update on whether this can be used at BG or Aquatica if you don't have a season pass for those parks (like if you've purchased a single day ticket)?
Also, do all the meal components need to be purchased at the same time? I love their ice cream, sounds like it probably isn't covered under the dessert though.
Thanks!

For the dining plan, everything has to gotten at the same time

Hi, just wanted to inform all that a bottle of water is included in the meal plan. You do not need to get everything at once. You can get your drink and main entree at lunch and save your side or dessert for later. You can even get a receipt stating what you have left to get on your plan. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter