Annual pass and dining plan question

LaurenLC

DIS Veteran
I have a question that I'm sure has been answered before, but I would appreciate any answers.

My husband and I are taking advantage of a 'room only' annual pass discount for a small trip in July. We have already made all our dining reservations, but now we're wondering about the dining plan. Obviously we don't need tickets because we both have annual passes, but is there any way for us to add the dining plan to a room only reservation? If that's not possible, does anyone have a way for us to get on the dining plan?

Thanks to anyone that helps out!

Yes you can, but you will need to have it converted to an annual passholder room/dining package. It will then be subject to the deposit, payment and cancellation policies applying to packages, not to room only reservations. You can retain your AP room discount when you book the package.

All dining plan reservations have to be packages, except for DVC reservations which are made on an entirely separate system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter