~*~Annual Holiday/Christmas Card Exchange~*~ Sent/received

I received pretty cards today from Dania (DisneyCP2002) and Mary Boren. Thank you!!!I am waiting on my Christmas cards to arrive and will send as soon as they get here. I ordered them from Zazzle.com because my daughter just opened a store on there. I had to be a good mom and buy something from her.:goodvibes

We just received 3 cards today; from Meriweather, Heather, and Tiffany. Thank you! :santa:

I just started doing my Christmas cards this morning. I hope to mail them out over the weekend!

DH and I are usually pretty private people, but I thought it might be fun for others to put faces to our names. So I'll post a pic of us in my siggie! :thumbsup2

diznee25 (Michelle and David)

Sending out my cards tomorrow from myself and Isabella.

Received cards for Isabella from Dania (DisneyCP2002) and Sandra (PrincessHeather'sMom).

I received cards from Sandra, Heather (DisneyWalle) and Dania.

I received 2 cards today, from Heather (DisneyWalle) and Nancy (Meriweather). Love them, thank you both! :santa:

My cards will be going out by Monday. :goodvibes

How much does it cost to send a card to Belgium? I calculated $1.92. Does that seem correct?

My cards are done and will go out tomorrow.

Maggie

1 ounce is normal for a letter unless you have something else in there or it is extra thick, then it could be more.

i sent mine earlier this week and i am glad to see others are starting to receive them (tiffany- sorry didn't know to put my disname on it!). doing my family's cards this weekend and may send out a few more to other's on the list depending on what i have left over.:santa:

Just got another card today, thanks DisneyCP2002! :goodvibes

Thanks to others who inquired about postage to Belgium. I was wondering the same thing. :thumbsup2

diznee25

I received cards today from Nancy (Meriweather) and Lisa (Lisajl). Thanks!!!:santa:

I sent mine out but didn't put my DIS name on them. My DIS name is maggiew and I signed them The Workman Family.

Maggie

I just finished all the cards...signed, sealed, and stamped! DH will drop them off at the post office on Monday. :thumbsup2

My goal was to send to the whole group, but that didn't quite work out. Got out 34.....hoping to be more prepared next year! (I didn't realize so many people would sign up!)

DH and I wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas! We hope you are enjoying the season as much as we are! :santa:

diznee25

Received a card from Dania (DisneyCP2002), thank you! :santa:

Got my cards all done tonight, just have to head to the post office Monday morning to get stamps and send them out. :goodvibes

I got mine all sent out on Friday. I have received from Christina, Dania, and Nancy. I can't wait to see more!

Came home from work Sunday morning to find my mailbox holding beautiful Christmas cards from Sandra, Dania (Disney CP2002), Christina, Nancy (meriweather), and Tiffany.

Thank you all - the cards are now displayed all around my pantry door. Merry Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter