• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Annual-Ageratum

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Ageratum-These are very pretty flowers and will bloom throughout the summer. They grow to heights of 6-10 inches. The soft violet varieties counter-balance the loud yellows and oranges of marigolds. Planting a few ageratum in your gardens adds a certain country charm to the flower beds.

Algeratums like full sun and ordinary soil enriched with a little peat moss or compost. They range in shades of violets some almost blue, and soft shades of pinks. They also come in white, however the white fades very rapidly and can be very disappointing.

Ageratum

I love ageratum, Mamu! I also love it's perennial "look alike", eupatorium. Some type flowers, blooming around August in our area!

Not too many blues in the flower world......these are definitely keepers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter