Annoying things on VMK

Gin_no_Soyokaze

Earning My Ears
1. Kids, Mummys, Duh Duh
2. Takeners
3. People who ask about Bat Magic
4. Being banned for being myself (seriously, there should be an adult VMK )
5. Newbies

These things should try not to come to me and such. Most of them should not be allowed.

babies walking around vmk not in the guest rooms
and saying she has no home
i mean save it for day cares!

Babies and pets! but im ok with newbies. just hate those ppl that show off!!! :darth:

I hate..

:people who show off bat magic and fly around you
:bay bes saying me new worn and need a mummy
:pay or boot
:taken
:baybe mummy and anything that has to do with family or love

Thanks for showing me your hate, Jack. Not that I try to show off, I just so happen to like to mess with people.
Let's make peace, Jack. :hippie: [SIZE=-10]Although I can't make peace with you now.[/SIZE]

Taken,family stuff, and ppl asking to trade your stuff and in your signiture you say it is not for trade. :tink: pixiedust: :goofy: pooh: :cat:

I WHEN PPL COME TO U AND ASK IF UR TAKEN OR IF UR TRADING UR MAGIC! THEY GET ANNOYING! I am ok with newbies bc we were all a newbie when ever we started playing vmk.

coolkidhann95 said:
babies walking around vmk not in the guest rooms
and saying she has no home
i mean save it for day cares!
I know I agree.

Gin_no_Soyokaze said:
1. Kids, Mummys, Duh Duh
2. Takeners
3. People who ask about Bat Magic
4. Being banned for being myself (seriously, there should be an adult VMK )
5. Newbies

These things should try not to come to me and such. Most of them should not be allowed.
I agree on all of these.
I know the staff should be adults. Not brain dead teenagers, like the staff.
(no offence)

They shouldn't allow those things on VMK! Alot of girls say this to me on VMK(and alot others, weird),"Are you taken"? I say no and run off to my Narnia Hotel. :cool1: :thumbsup2 :sunny:When I go in a car girls say to me that I will be their pet dog! :furious: :stir: Only if they could not say that anymore. :cool1:

Bluerockstar said:
When I go in a car girls say to me that I will be their pet dog! :furious: :stir: Only if they could not say that anymore. :cool1:
Yea, I had something like that happen to me. A guy asked me to trade, I accepted.
Me: hello

Guy: hi

Me:What do you need?

Guy: Can you be my pet chicken?

Me:What?!?

Me: :] ( that ment I was mad )

( Guy exits trade )

Guy: Run! ( Guy exits room )

I know it was rude but I was laughing my head Off! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rolleyes2

Alright, i'm not trying to be the thread downer but you will have to remember that there are littler kids that do play and when they see other people doing something they think that it is cool.

Bluerockstar said:
They shouldn't allow those things on VMK! Alot of girls say this to me on VMK(and alot others, weird),"Are you taken"? I say no and run off to my Narnia Hotel. :cool1: :thumbsup2 :sunny:When I go in a car girls say to me that I will be their pet dog! :furious: :stir: Only if they could not say that anymore. :cool1:

hey i do that without people asking me
sometimes when im bored and my friends or doing quests i just pick an animal
and dress like it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter