Annoying, but entirely my fault here

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
I’ve been building on an install of phpBB3 a copy of my mental health website, Seratis, and have forgotten the admin eMail and password. All I can recall is the actual admin username which is Felix.

I hate it when they want passwords or PINs that I can’t remember. It’s even worse when I remember and the login still won’t work. I went through that this week. I have all the login info written down for a particular account that I don’t have to access often. Every time I went to log in, it said some part of the login was incorrect, and not always the same part. After dealing with it for over a week, I had to reset it and set up everything all over again. It’s such a pain in the neck!

I hate it when they want passwords or PINs that I can’t remember. It’s even worse when I remember and the login still won’t work. I went through that this week. I have all the login info written down for a particular account that I don’t have to access often. Every time I went to log in, it said some part of the login was incorrect, and not always the same part. After dealing with it for over a week, I had to reset it and set up everything all over again. It’s such a pain in the neck!

I know right!

These days I have all my passwords stored safely away behind a fingerprint censor... safe, quick and easy :)

I know right!

These days I have all my passwords stored safely away behind a fingerprint censor... safe, quick and easy :)
I have that also, on both my computer and tablet, but when it rejects your username or account number, it wouldn’t even allow me to swipe for the password. They are configured so I have to do the swipe twice to log in. I have had issues with this company before. Other than the occasional login meltdown, I like their company and their services.

I have that also, on both my computer and tablet, but when it rejects your username or account number, it wouldn’t even allow me to swipe for the password. They are configured so I have to do the swipe twice to log in. I have had issues with this company before. Other than the occasional login meltdown, I like their company and their services.

My worst experience was when I forgot my PIN number at an ATM and tried too many times... the machine gobbled up my card and refused to give it back until I talked to the back. Thank God I had another card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter