Announcement from Webmaster Pete - please read!

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
Hello All!

I'm pleased to announce that in the next few weeks, the DIS will be adding it's own Auction site!! DISAuctions will be very similar to EBay in it's functionality, and will allow our visitors to offer up items for auction, as well as bid on various items. I decided to release this info now (before we go live) so that those of you who have things they would like to auction can start getting them together The auctions will certainly contain many Disney related items, but we are not limiting the auctions just to those. You'll be able to offer anything (within reason....no Kidneys or Cinderellas Royal Table reservations please ). Also, DIS members that have auctions on our site will be able to reference those auctions within their signatures (something we currently do not allow for EBay auctions).

So, I just wanted to let everyone know about this so you can all get ready!! I don't have an exact release date set yet, but expect to see it in the next few weeks.

Thanks,
Pete

The Unofficial Disney Information Station

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter