Anniversary

auntie2jaylynn

Earning My Ears
Hi all!!

I'm new to the boards, you are all so helpful, thank you!!
I'm sending my parents on a 7 day western in November for their 30th anniversary, boy were they surprised when I told them:earseek: Is there anything in particular they shouldnt miss?? This is their first cruise...

Thanks in advance!!

Make sure DCL knows its their anneversary! The will get a nice cake, a "celebrating" pin, and perhaps some other special things (maybe even a stateroom upgrade???).

Maybe they can spend anneversary dinner in Palo? They treat celebrating couples extra special.

Tell them congratulations!

Yes, I did let my TA know about the anniversary. Any other suggestions?? My parents are souvenir shoppers!!
The cake sounds nice:D

We celebrated our 29th anniversary on board the Magic on 8th March, and had TWO huge cakes! One in the dining room at dinner, and the other was from the cake decorating display - when the chef presented us with a beautifully decorated cake which he had done during the presentation. Three cheers for Disney! Nat:Pinkbounc

Hi there.

We celebrated our 30th anniversary last year by renewing our vows on board the Wonder.

Perhaps this is something you may want to consider surprising them with

Rosemary

How about the Romantic Escape at Sea package? There are several threads on this board explaining it. It is $299 I think and it gives you a gift basket, champagne brunch in bed, couples massage, romantic turn down service on one night and advance Palo reservations. Look into it.

Denae

I agree with MICKEYBOAT - Go for the REAS package as I'm sure it will be something they would remember. - Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter