Anniversary Surprise

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Elisa, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Elisa

Elisa momtwo2

I'm wondering what all of you romantic Disney fans have done to surprise your significant other on an anniversary trip to Disney World. Next year is our 25th anniversary and I have something special up my sleeve, but I wanted to hear of your experiences. I can't wait read them. What a great way to give others some ideas too!

fromscratchmom likes this.
  2. indoshakespeare

indoshakespeare Reach out and find your Happily Ever After

During our honeymoon trip to Disneyland Paris, I upgraded our hotel from Sequoia Lodge to Disneyland Hotel

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. sam_rogers

sam_rogers painting with all the colours of the wind

Dh and I both turned 30 recently and it is also our 3rd wedding anniversary in September so for our September trip I've upgraded our flights from London to Orlando (only to premium economy, I'm not made of money :rotfl:) and dh will find out when we check in our bags at the airport. I'm also planning to book a signature dinner which will likely be at Jiko.

5. Wild4Walt

Wild4Walt DIS Veteran

I had upgraded our resort on the sly. We were booked at a moderate and I upgraded us to the Polynesian.

6. lunasea

lunasea Mouseketeer

Still working on that for our Disneyland mini vacation for our September anniversary. We were married 9/9/09 and this year is our 9th anniversary so it has to be the special one. Have not come up with any clever ideas since we are local so we'll be driving and all the DL hotels are way out of our budget plus we love the usual non-Disney one we stay at. I still have time though.

7. verleniahall

verleniahall DIS Veteran

I booked mvmcp and did shirts