Anniversary Pins?

Kate and Pete

You can't make footprints in the sands of time if
DH and I are going in Feb. to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. I have heard *seen?* people talk about b-day pins and getting special treatment - is there such thing as an anniversary pin? (We wore "bride" and "groom" pins on the plane on the way to our honeymoon and they announced a congratulations to us during the flight on the intercom - very fun!!)

During our last trip in October, we got our buttons from the CM at the concierge desk at the Coronado Springs when we went to book a reservation for our anniversary dinner (7 years). We wore them proudly the entire day!

We picked up pins during our 11th anniversary trip last month. We wore them the whole trip. You can read our trip report via the link in my signature below.

Something special happened at each of our table service meals - complimentary champagne toast at HBD, complimentary desserts at Le Cellier & Flying Fish. We also got numerous congratulations from CMs and other visitors alike. One of the CMs asked us if we had received a call that day. We told him we had not. He dialed a few numbers and handed us the receiver. Minnie and Mickey sang happy anniversary to us... pixiedust:

My 5th wedding anniversary is FEB 2nd. We'll be celebrating it at WDW with our 3 y/o twins! :love: Wonder if I could get dh to wear the pin?:rolleyes1

Wonder if I could get dh to wear the pin?:rolleyes1

You'll see lots of people wearing different pins around the park ... you won't regret wearing one! It made our anniversary trip much more enjoyable - felt like you were someone special all day. Plus you might just get free goodies which you wouldn't get if you weren't wearing one.

wow, that is exciting! we are going for our 5 year anniversary in July. Can you get them even if you stay offsite?

This will be our 1st trip, so we are really confused with all of the things we are trying to plan. I hope it gets less stressful.. we haven't decided if we should stay offsite or splurge and stay onsite yet... so that's why I ask.

wow, that is exciting! we are going for our 5 year anniversary in July. Can you get them even if you stay offsite?

This will be our 1st trip, so we are really confused with all of the things we are trying to plan. I hope it gets less stressful.. we haven't decided if we should stay offsite or splurge and stay onsite yet... so that's why I ask.

You can get them at guest relations at any of the parks, and I think you can also get them somewhere in DTD.

Have a happy anniversary and a great WDW trip! :goodvibes We'll be there in July as well. :woohoo:

You can get them at guest relations at any of the parks, and I think you can also get them somewhere in DTD.

Have a happy anniversary and a great WDW trip! :goodvibes We'll be there in July as well. :woohoo:

that's cool! When in July? We are going the 1st week of july. Our Anniversary is the 6th.. however we will be at the park the 1st to the 5th and maybe a couple hours on the 6th.

Are you staying on or off site?

My DH and I are going in December to celebrate our 8th! We can't wait. If you want to read our pre-trip planning report, click on the link below. We are so excited to know that they will still be celebrating a YOAMD during our time of celebration. :bride: :groom:

Kate and Pete:

We will also be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary at Disney CSR in Feb . :banana: :banana: We had a great time at Disney on our Honeymoon and everyone was great. We were give champagne at the Rose and Crown and a great seat for illumination. I hope you have a great anniversary trip. pixiedust: pixiedust:

Thanks, everyone! 20 days to go! Even DH is getting excited (he thought it was "too early" to get excited starting last July when I did - what a wet towel! :lmao: ) (I'm thinking about my pre-trip report now!) :banana:

im going on the 10th of feb and will be celebrating my birthday and me and my dh 4th anniversary, so ill be wearing 2 pins! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter