Annettes Diner Breakfast

noodlesmum

DIS Veteran
We once had a really great breakfast here but it was a number of years ago. I wondered if anyone has done this recently? I've looked in the thread but can only find lunch and dinner reviews....so I wondered if it still even exsists at all? I hope so!

Thanks in advance :goodvibes

They still do one, no idea what it's like as for a few €'s more you can try out the full breakfast/brunch at the DLH which I think sounds a far better deal :thumbsup2

Oh I didn't know you could do that! So you can go to the DLH even if you're not a guest? where could I find more information about this? We are taking my Mum and she would LOVE it as a surprise :)

The DLH breakfast is to die for. All you need to do is go to the restaurant and ask for a table. Just tell them your not staying in the hotel but want to pay. It's about €14 pp and is great value :)

Anyone can go and eat in the hotel restaurants even at breakfast :goodvibes

You just go and say you'd like to eat breakfast and you pay them there at the restaurant.

It's 14.60€ for adults and 5€ something for children. You get AP or Shareholders discount too.

Will find you some previous threads and photos ;)

Can anyone clarify upto which age one is considered a child for the breakfast? Is it 7 or 11? thanks
amanda

we did the dlh breakfast on our last day in october. we got a window seat overlooking the entrance to the park it was lovely. my dd said it was her favourite meal of the week.

for only a few euros more it is way better value for money than the annettes breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter