Animators on new Disney Magic

timandlesley

<font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t
We are sailing on the Magic March 24th. We were so excited watching the reimagineering of the ship videos especially showing in Animators how they would have the show in the dining room like they do on the Fantasy. I just watched the hour special the other night about the Magic and it didn't show the animation show (where you draw your own character), did they determine not to do this???:confused3:confused3

Lesley

Hi Lesley!! I sure do miss your trip reports :)

No, they don't have the animation magic like on the Fantasy (the drawing). On the re-imagined Magic it's a nice mix of the classic Animators show and the updated technology. I won't give away any secrets ;)

Have a great cruise!
Heather

Hi Lesley!! I sure do miss your trip reports :)

No, they don't have the animation magic like on the Fantasy (the drawing). On the re-imagined Magic it's a nice mix of the classic Animators show and the updated technology. I won't give away any secrets ;)

Have a great cruise!
Heather

Hi Heather!!! Thanks, I miss writing them, just too busy being a Disney TA now : ) I don't know how this one got by me. I was so excited to see them including it like on the Fantasy, was in all of the "re imagining" videos, and was surprised not to see it included in the final version they were showing on the travel channel last week. Thanks for the clarification- we are looking forward to sailing on the classics after sailed on Fantasy and Dream a few times. Can't Wait!!!! : ):cool1::cool1:
Lesley

No, they don't have the animation magic like on the Fantasy (the drawing). On the re-imagined Magic it's a nice mix of the classic Animators show and the updated technology. I won't give away any secrets ;) Have a great cruise! Heather

Heather,

They will have it on voyages 7-nights or longer. The first cruise to get it will be the EBTA in May.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Heather,

They will have it on voyages 7-nights or longer. The first cruise to get it will be the EBTA in May.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I swear I was just thinking that ~ she hasn't done a 7 night yet and I could tell Leslie's was either a 3 or 4 night sailing. My apologies Leslie!! :goodvibes Unfortunately it still holds true for your sailing but I don't think you'll be disappointed! You might even need a tissue ;)

Thanks guys - you too Emily :cool2:
Heather

We'll be on the Disney Magic in May. We're on a 3-night cruise. If we are eating dinner in Animator's Palate on Pirate Night, will we not see the "show dinner" (black-and-white to color or whatever it is now) that I suspect we would see eating there on the other nights?

Thanks,
Robert

On the three-night cruises they don't do anything special in the MDRs for pirate night, so you will have the regular show if in AP that night.

I will probably get flamed for this, but after just getting off the Fantasy I don't like the shows in AP there. The dining room is super loud due to them and the service feels disjointed. I actually like the updated show they did in AP when we were on the Magic in Nov. But I am biased I do like the classic dining rooms because they are much quieter overall.

cgolf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter