Has anyone done it??

I would love some feedback!

Thank you,
Bobbi:)

Has anyone done it??

I would love some feedback!

Thank you,
Bobbi:)
Well be there in about two weeks. If that’s soon enough to help you, I’ll be sure and bring back some deets.

I do know that Todd Bright is a former Disney animator who did mostly inbetweener type work on the renaissance films. He has had quite a career otherwise since as well and is a very interesting communicator with a nice easy way about him.

We had him for a painting class back during the Art Festival.

Thank you both! I will look forward to hearing what you say. My trip with friends is not until April, so no urgency.:)

Following..
We are booked for September, and I would love to hear what those who have done it think

Enjoy the basement rec-room drop ceiling :). Dear wife and I are not getting NEAR that atrocity :).
All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Todd Bright was great at leading the class. Informative and encouraging. Started with snacks (hummus and pita was yummy!), while he explained the principles of animation, then he talked us through drawing 2 flipbook animations. I would happily do it again. Have a flipbook, sketchbook, and drawing pencil to bring home. If you got stuck on ideas, he came over and made personal suggestions. We all really enjoyed it.

Todd Bright was great at leading the class. Informative and encouraging. Started with snacks (hummus and pita was yummy!), while he explained the principles of animation, then he talked us through drawing 2 flipbook animations. I would happily do it again. Have a flipbook, sketchbook, and drawing pencil to bring home. If you got stuck on ideas, he came over and made personal suggestions. We all really enjoyed it.
Thank you!

I forgot to update this. We had the class a couple of weeks ago.

It was very interesting and enjoyable. The class is not an ‘animation academy’ type class where you learn to draw characters. It’s more about the principles of animation and why each of them is important.

He goes over different approaches to animation, does some demonstration and then leads some simple animation scenarios with each person.

There were about 12 participants. Snacks and drinks were provided.

Todd Bright is an amazing artist and a very good teacher. He is very captivating to listen to and has a wonderful way of breaking down topics into accessible nuggets that make everyone feel like they can ‘get it’.

I highly recommend the class for people interested in the nitty gritty of animation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter