Animal Kingdom

kappman

Mouseketeer
We have narrowed our choices down to AoA, CSR and Animal Kingdom.

With Animal kingdom what are the big differences in Savannah room and standard room? By roaming the grounds we will still be able to view the animals?

Any and all information will be helpful

Since your title is AK, I think you're leaning towards that resort, the biggest difference between Standard and Savannah is the price. In the Standard you'll get a parking lot view, but you can still see the animals in the viewing areas. We love to sit in our balcony and eat breakfast while seeing the animals, if it is in your budget, deffinetly get the Savannah.

The SV is totally worth it. You can see the animals from the viewing areas but like the PP said, sitting on the balcony and watching the animals from your room/villa is incredible. We saw them at various times during the day and dusk. It's worth every penny. :thumbsup2

AKL is the only resort I would pay for the view... Ive stayed there twice (Kidani Village) and will be there a 3rd time in 3 weeks! It is a beautiful resort, very peaceful and relaxing, tons of stuff going on, its just amazing. I was booked to spend my last 3 nts at Saratoga Springs because i couldnt get BCV for the whole time and I just called to switch back to Kidani because I realized how much I love it.

There is nothing like waking up to animals in the morning just outside of your window. What are you travel dates?

7467749798_6e9d7edf1a_b.jpg

We have stayed at AKL Jambo 3 times. Love it! If you want a sav view on a budget, I would rec renting DvC points from a member or David's DVC rentals. We got a sav view studio on points in June for $190/nt for a Saturday. It was Arusha too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter