• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Animal Kingdom Villas

westjones

DIS Veteran
Do they have a drink station where you can refill your own drink at the villas at AKL? Or is it like at BWV where you have to have the people at the pool bar fill it for you?

Both Kidani and Jambo House have self serve refill stations. Jambo's is at the Mara, and Kidani has 2: one next to the Maji pool bar and one in Johari Treasures.

Thanks! That is good to know. I prefer the self serve stations.

Us, too. We love the BW area and have stayed there twice, but we will only book there for our Christmas trip when we aren't spending time by the pool. Having to bother a bartender to fill our mugs is a huge deal breaker!!

Us, too. We love the BW area and have stayed there twice, but we will only book there for our Christmas trip when we aren't spending time by the pool. Having to bother a bartender to fill our mugs is a huge deal breaker!!

I don't understand why they don't set up a drink station for people use self serve at the pool area like they have a SSR or VB (maybe others too).

We also love BW, but that is always an issue for us as well. Glad to know that at AK we will have a station to get drinks.

Thanks! That is good to know. I prefer the self serve stations.

Keep in mind though that the pool at Jambo House does not have a drink station outside. You have to go into the Mara to refill your drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter