Animal Kingdom Village Tapestry Question

OKW-GUY

Earning My Ears
Those of you that have purchased 150 points or more at the Animal Kingdom Villas before April 2007... Have you received the form to put your names to the Animal Kingdom Village Tapestry? I have called several times and they (MS) say in few days. Well, May, June has passed and no information has been sent to us.... what about you?

Thanks

Those of you that have purchased 150 points or more at the Animal Kingdom Villas before April 2007... Have you received the form to put your names to the Animal Kingdom Village Tapestry? I have called several times and they (MS) say in few days. Well, May, June has passed and no information has been sent to us.... what about you?

Thanks

No info yet. The last I heard you qualified for the tapestry if you bought during February 2007. Did they add March? :confused3

i might be wrong.

but I think the lobby at Katian (spelling) has to be build first. don't think they will even start on the tapestry until then.

I bought during February 2007, You are correct... March does not count.
Thanks for the reply.

Spiceycat is right. The Tapestry is slated to be placed in the lobby of Kidani Village. Since the structure is not built yet it maybe a little while longer before we receive any paperwork about the tapestry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter