Animal Kingdom EMH

lovethesun12

DIS Veteran
Trying to figure out the best approach for Navi River with two toddlers. Does Navi River have sensible wait times during EMH? Is it typical or unusual to face a wait time over 30min during EMH on a busy day? I'm wishing I paid more attention to wait times over the summer during EMH :)

I'm not sure how fast the ride moves. I find with a 30 min wait (or less) for small world or pirates you are constantly moving and it never really feels like you're waiting that much time. Is Navi similar? Or does it not move as quickly as those?

Trying to figure out the best approach for Navi River with two toddlers.
1. Does Navi River have sensible wait times during EMH?
2. Is it typical or unusual to face a wait time over 30min during EMH on a busy day?
3. I find with a 30 min wait (or less) for small world or pirates you are constantly moving and it never really feels like you're waiting that much time. Is Navi similar? Or does it not move as quickly as those?
1. In "normal attendance" times, yes.
2. That can be a "normal/average" wait time. It absolutely depends on WHEN you actually get to the attraction.
The wait-time can be shorter earlier in the EMH and can grow longer the later it gets and the more guests have finally arrived at the park.
3. Expect similar conditions at Navi.

1. In "normal attendance" times, yes.
2. That can be a "normal/average" wait time. It absolutely depends on WHEN you actually get to the attraction.
The wait-time can be shorter earlier in the EMH and can grow longer the later it gets and the more guests have finally arrived at the park.
3. Expect similar conditions at Navi.
Thank you so much. Very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter